skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Valentines Day!!!
Well for Valentines Day our whole youth group went to the Temple to do batisms for the dead!!! it was a blast then afterwards we went to Cici's pizza for well PIZZA we hung out talked and it was a blast!!!
That is so cool! For V day, I too went to the temple! It was good to be there. Hope you are all doing well! Love ya loads!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a fun time.
ReplyDeleteCan I just say that I love that you guys have a blog!! It's so fun to see what you're doing. The temple trip sounds great - glad that you have a temple close enough to be able to go. Your trip to Cici's afterwards sounds yummy too - that was one of mine and Freeman's favorite places to go when we lived in Georgia. Tell your family "HI!"
ReplyDelete