Sunday, January 11, 2009

Doin Fine

Well driving home was long but fun we watched new movies so we were good. We got home unloaded and then started putting together my b-day presant a basket-ball hoop! Mom/Kristen is doing better she got the staples removed and drives us to church. the 1st week of school has been pretty hectic but fun. we're all helping around the house and miss you a ton!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you posted again!! It'll be so fun to hear about what you guys are doing. We're glad that you all made it home safe and especially that your Mom is doing better. We miss you guys and would've loved to have spent more time with all of you while you were here.
    Happy Birthday a little late Joanna - a basketball hoop sounds like tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Kristen is doing better. I'm glad to hear it. So what's happening with school to make it hectic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, I think I miss you guys more! I sure loved being with all of you while you were out here. I'm glad that Kristen is doing better and that you had a great birthday gift. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete